Reasons why ProSweep recommend the XC70 Carbon Monoxide alarm from Honeywell
– Honeywell XC70 have a “ventilate” function which can be manually activated to provide an early warning of the build up of CO prior to the levels required to activate the full alarm signal .
– Honeywell XC70 have a low volume test mode – the buzzer volume when pressing the test button is reduced. The full volume occurs when the unit actually detects CO.
– Honeywell XC70 can be upgraded to enable wireless connection to each other or alarm systems.
– Ultra compact & aesthetic design.
– Fully Comprehensive 7 year guarantee on XC70.
– Completely sealed and tamperproof so internal parts & batteries cannot be accessed or removed. No parts to change / no running costs for the whole life of the unit.
– Very easy to install and use (unit can be free standing or fixed to the wall (can also be locked to the wall if required) with batteries pre-fitted.
– Approved & Kitemarked to EN50291:2010 (-1&-2) – The European Standard for domestic CO alarms.
The XC70 is an easy to use and reliable self-contained Carbon Monoxide Alarm. Designed for use in all domestic environments such as homes, caravans and boats.
Ask ProSweep about our special price onCarbon Monoxide Alarms when booking your sweep.