Chimney sweeping during Covid
With the lifting of restrictions well underway across the country we are able to ‘see the light at the end of the tunnel’. However, ProSweep also aware the pandemic isn’t over and that new variants may mean the situation – either regionally or nationally – could change quickly.
As a responsible local buisness keeping everyone safe has been a priority throughout the pandemic. ProSweep will continue to keep an eye on official guidance and will adjust what can be done and ways of working as needed. This will also mean suspend sweeping due to self-isolation, either our selves or you the customer.
Before your appointment
When you book, we will ask if anyone in your home:
- Has Covid Symptoms
- Is Shielding or venerable
- Has been asked to self-isolate, this includes children sent home from school
- If anything has changed before your appointment contact ProSweep to rearrange
During your appointment
ProSweep will follow the latest guidance and will:
- Wash or sanitise their hands before entering your home
- Wear face masks
- Wear disposable or protective gloves
- Keep at least two metres away from you at all times
How you can help keep everyone safe
- Please open doors and windows to ensure good ventilation while I am in in your home
- Please stay in another room while I sweep, if I need to highlight an issue, please observe the 2-meter rule.
- Please have a clear socket or extension lead available to prevent the need to move furniture to access.
- If anyone in your home has the NHS Track and Trace app, please make sure you keep all phones with you during the appointment to help keep the app alerts accurate, and stop any false isolation request for the sweep
- Please let ProSweep know in advance if anyone in your home has Covid-19 symptoms in the 2 weeks before I visit OR has been asked to self-isolate for any reason.